living made easy
Day Stays and Respite Care are great for seniors when families travel out of town or just need time off. Day Stays can also be a good option for those considering senior living and want to “try it out” before making a long–term commitment. Day Stays can be from 1-7 days a week up to 8 hours a day.
Respite Care can be from 3- 30 days a week up to 8 hours a day and allow residents to enjoy all the amenities that permanent residents enjoy. In addition, they will enjoy new friendships, socialization with their peers, and participate in the many activities available through the day. Day Stays can provide supervision and stimulation in a supportive environment.
- Elegantly-appointed 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Elegant, restaurant-style dining with daily meal options
- Private dining room for entertaining family and friends
- Café serving lite fare and select beverages
- Eden Bistro
- Full-service salon
- Library, card room, and activity room
- Planned education and entertainment activities and special events
- Scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry
- 24-hour staff
- Exercise program
- Medication management
- On-site therapy and wellness services
- Basic cable TV and utilities included (except phone)
- General maintenance
Being able to communicate in a clear and pleasant voice, making eye contact and keeping verbal instructions simple. Be sensitive and patient. Keep communication simple by asking one thing at a time. Allow plenty of time for a response.
life style & Leisure
Provide activities that each resident enjoys while introducing new activities that the resident can do. This might be in a group setting or an individual activity. Activities should always be designed for individual abilities, preferences, and favorite topics.
Daily activities should reflect the resident’s preferences and ability to participate. Daily exercise to promote strength building and movement are important for a healthy lifestyle. Outdoor exercise and activity, fresh air and sunshine can help prevent restlessness or “sundowning.”